Insurance, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Ensuring improvement of business production and service delivery to outreach producers Coordinating the implementation of the designated short-term work plan for the Underwriting Department.
- Acquire new profitable business within the set budget and underwriting guidelines
- Attending calls looking for quotations & tenders
- Attending direct customers from proposal forms to cover note policy issuance.
- Liaising with the underwriting team for prompt issuance of policies/endorsement/ cover notes etc
- Any other activity whenever assigned by the Management/ Branch Manager.
- Develop the business strategy for the branch and set the implementation plan to achieve the branch objectives and goals and ensure these are in conformity with the overall company strategy.
- Manage the renewal cycle in accordance with the underwriting guidelines and ensure renewal retention of at least 90% on existing business at all times.
- Ensure that Claims and Underwriting staff meet service standards in processing of claims and on issuance of Underwriting documents.
- Maintain continuous contact with brokers, agents, and direct clients for new business acquisition, and retaining of existing business
Experience: 1 years
Education Level: Degree
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.