ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER – ARUSHA
Automotive , Arusha, Tanzania
Urgently looking for A competent, hands-on person that can take charge of an automobile operation focusing mainly on management, finance and after-sales. Honesty and integrity with a systematic approach to business is of utmost importance
- Oversee all Aftersales functions resulting in Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Compliance with All General & Company Policies whilst carrying out duties
- Parts & Services Sales Promotions, Customer Visits to meet Set Targets.
- Maintain accurate customer database and information
- Ensure Proper procedures & records for Receipts and Issues of Parts.
- Ensure Parts are sold at the set RSP or Approved special prices.
- Ensure maintenance of accurate and proper daily financial records
- Implement Budgetary Controls on Expenses and provide explanations on variances.
- Timely payments of Taxes, Levies & duties as applicable
Experience: 7 years
Education Level: Degree
Qualificationsany related business field
Warning: Never Pay To Get A Job. Legitimate companies dont ask for money.